3 MONTHS TO A HEALTHIER YOU
This package is the most effective way to meet your goals and make changes that last!
The initial assessment includes a diagnostic questionnaire, food journal, review of any current lab work and a 90-minute initial meeting via zoom.
From that I design a bio- unique program customized for you specifically given your health history, current status and desired goals.
This will include a written follow-up, and a personalized guideline strategy including a menu plan, supplement recommendations, lifestyle recommendations, and educational information for support.
- Support and tips for staying on point to meet your goals
- 12 weekly or bi-weekly 30-minute follow-up meetings either in person, zoom or by phone with email and DM access between sessions for questions and support.
- Meal planning, recipes, and food integration that evolves during the program
- Supplement consultation, evaluation and recommendations
- Exercise program design, nutrition support and follow up
- Personalized tools and supplements to help manage stress and sleep issues
INITIAL CONSULTATION: PERSONALIZED ONE ON ONE
The initial consultation is an opportunity for me to learn about you, any health concerns you may have and your goals. It is an assessment that includes a diagnostic questionnaire, food journal, review of any current lab work and a 60 minute initial meeting via zoom. From that I design a bio-unique program customized for you specifically given your health history, current status and desired goals.
Following the call you will receive a written followup, and a personalized guideline strategy which includes a food plan, menu plan, supplement recommendations and educational information for support.
I bring a holistic and functional approach to any program, integrating lifestyle for better awareness and quality of life, so I may include guidelines for an environmental assessment, sleep, mindfulness and movement
FOLLOW UP APPOINTMENTS: 30 & 45 MINUTE OPTIONS
Once you have begun the program these follow up sessions are an opportunity for you to check in, ask questions, and address any obstacles you may be facing. I may need to make adjustments to your plan based on your response and any shifts that have taken place. Your progress and success will depend a big part on accountability, compliance and task setting to stay on track.
I have experience speaking on a variety of mindfulness, lifestyle and nutrition related topics both in person and virtually. I am available to speak at your next corporate event or conference.
- Women’s Health
- Food and Fitness
- Improving Health with Better Sleep Supplement consultation, evaluation and recommendations
- Managing Anxiety with Mindfulness and Nutrition
- Restorative Yoga and Health (e.i. digestive, emotional, physical)
Using a functional approach to health and nutrition I can help you if you are being challenged with any of the following:
Anxiety and Mood Imbalances
AutoImmune Disorders – Hashimoto’s, Celiac and MS
Blood Sugar regulation
Bone Disease – Osteoporosis and Osteoarthritis
Cancer – Post Cancer Treatment Restore
Digestive Issues – IBS, IBD, SIBO
Skin issues – Acne, rashes
Surgery – Post Surgery Rebalance
Toxin and Mold Exposure