MS, CNS, CDN, RYT 200
MS, CNS, CDN, RYT 200, AADP
As a nutritionist, yoga teacher and wellness educator I will –
Give you tools to support your body to optimize health.
Personalize a nutrition plan just right for you.
Work with you to expand your diet once the therapeutic stage has been completed if one was used.
5 Sessions to a Healthier You Package 1
- 75 minute initial consultation on zoom
- Four 30 minute followup consultations either on zoom or by phone
- Continued menu planning, recipes, and food integration
- Supplement recommendations
- Exercise program design and followup
- Mindfulness, stress and sleep management
- Message access for questions and support
Functional nutritionists set the standard for personalized nutrition practice and must have a masters of science degree– mine is in human nutrition. My training covered extensive biochemistry, disease states, health and healing as well as functional medicine. In contrast registered dietitians (RD’s) are not required to have a masters degree and their training remains focused on standardized nutritional guidelines.
I have been trained to see beyond conventional nutrition and approach each individual from a functional medicine perspective utilizing evidence based tools and skills. My training included learning how to apply and layer therapeutic diet plans that are specific to the biological chemistry of each individual.
I am here to help you on your health journey! I am taking on new clients and would love to chat more, click here to learn more!