- 1 Serving pea based vanilla protein powder
- 1 cup diced green apple (skin on optional – will have more fiber)
- 1 1/2 tsp chopped fresh ginger
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup non dairy milk – unsweetened
- 1/2 cup crushed ice cubes
- Layer the above ingredients in your blender. First stack the dry ingredients and powders. Follow with the chopped raw and frozen items. Lastly add the liquid to just about cover the ingredients, and some crushed ice (optional.)
- Combine on low speed to begin, then gradually add speed. Add more liquid as needed.
- Blend on high speed until smooth and creamy.