- 6 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 2 cup almond milk – unsweetened plain
- 1/2 cup raspberries – fresh and/or frozen
- Fresh mint
- Combine the chia seed and nut milk and leave to soak overnight. Note: If you do not enjoy the seedy texture of chia seeds or if you do not have time to soak them overnight, you can grind them dry in a coffee grinder before soaking and they will be ready to use in 30 minutes. (Do not grind for too long or they will turn to a chia butter.)
- Stir in fresh and/or frozen raspberries to create a pudding.
- Plate and garnish with berries on top and fresh mint.