- 1 head of Cauliflower ( Cut into florets)
- 2 Leeks( White base clived- discard green leaves)
- 1 tbs Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cups Organic Vegetable Broth (water
or chicken broth may be subsituted)
- 1cup of Water (add water as needed to
- 1 1/2 tbsps Nutritional Yeast
- 1tsp Sea Salt
- In saucepan saute sliced leeks in olive oil and Himalayan sea salt on low heat
until soft and tender.
- Add cauliflower and vegetable/ chicken broth and filtered water to cover. Add in Nutritional Yeast. Cover pot and simmer for 8-10 minutes until the cauliflower is tender.
- Transfer to blender in batches and blend on high speed, or use emersion blender to blend in pot. Add water as needed to reach creamy consistency.
- Serve warm. Garnish with Chickpea croutons