- 5-6 cups raw broccoli
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries (unsweetened) or raisons
- 1/2 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup raw cashew nuts
- 2 Tbsp chopped red onion
- Clean and cut the broccoli into florets. In a steamer basket, shock steam the broccoli for 3 minutes so that they are still crisp and bright. let cool in a bowl.
- Toss the broccoli with the other ingredients.
- Add the dressing and combine until well coated.
- 1/2 cup raw cashews (soaked in water for 6 hours or overnight)
- 2 tbsp fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tbsp EVOO Olive Oil
- 3/4 cup water – more as needed
- 1 small clove garlic
- 1 tbsp maples syrup
- 1/8 tsp Himalayan Sea Salt
- Combine all ingredients in a high speed blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Add water as needed to reach desired consistency.